Apache Cassandra - Simplilearn
Starting FromRM 855.7015 Hours
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Apache CassandraTM is an open-source project and a second-generation distributed NoSQL database. It is the best choice for higher availability and scalability of the database. Cassandra supports replication across multiple datacenters. It makes the write and read processes highly scalable by offering tunable consistency.
The Apache CassandraTM training course offered by Simplilearn provides an overview of the following:
- Fundamentals of big data and NoSQL databases
- Cassandra and its features
- Architecture and data model of Cassandra
- Installation, configuration, and monitoring of Cassandra
- Hadoop ecosystem of products around Cassandra
- The Apache CassandraTM course offered by Simplilearn includes both online and classroom training. The courseware also includes demos for better understanding of the key concepts.
- Professionals aspiring for a career in NoSQL databases and Cassandra
- Analytics professionals
- Research professional
- IT developers
- Project managers
Additionally, this qualification can also be taken by other aspirants and students, who wish to gain a thorough understanding of Apache CassandraTM.
By the end of Simplilearn's training in Apache CassandraTM, you will be able to:
- Describe the need for big data and NoSQL
- Explain the fundamental concepts of Cassandra
- Describe the architecture of Cassandra
- Demonstrate data model creation in Cassandra
- Use Cassandra database interfaces
- Demonstrate Cassandra database configuration