Agile and Scrum Foundation - Simplilearn
Starting FromRM 1780.118 Hours
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The Agile Scrum Foundation certification training is a certification that validates a professional's knowledge in agile methodologies and scrum practices. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development, while scrum practices include software development by cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing working code at the end of each iteration or sprint.
- Individual contributors such as, developers, testers and architects who are working or likely to work on scrum projects
- Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Product owners, business analysts and customers of scrum projects
- Senior managers, process coaches or SEPG/QMG/PMO members governing scrum projects
- Professionals having knowledge of any software development methodology
This course will enable you to:
- Describe agile methodologies
- Discuss scrum roles, ceremonies and artefacts
- Plan and execute scrum projects
- Monitor and track scrum projects
- Understand advanced scrum topics
- Imbibe agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
- Effectively apply scrum in your organizations