Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Agile Project Management Practitioner
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, this Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) certification provides the ability to deliver agile projects in organizations requiring standards, rigor and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile.
This Agile Project Management qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile. It is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experience project managers to those new to the industry.
AgilePM® Foundation Certification; or DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate; or DSDM Advanced Practitioner.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
• Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
• Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
• Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
• Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
• DSDM team module explained
• The DSDM Process
• Configuring the process – 3 lifecycle examples
• Pre-Project and the Agile PM
• Feasibility and the Agile PM
• Foundations and the Agile PM
• Evolutionary Development and the Agile PM
• Development and the Agile PM
• Post – Project and the Agile PM
• MoSCoW - a reminder
• MoSCoW relating to a specific timeframe
• Making MoSCoW Work
• Prioritization - who decides?
• Assigning priorities – AgilePM top tips
• Timeboxes – how long?
• Timeboxing – which style?
• ADSDM structured Timebox
• Free format Timebox
• Timeboxing – Agile PM top tips
• MoSCoW – Integral part of planning process
• People, Teams and Interactionc
• Planning effective communication
• Distributed team communication
• Team Collaboration
• People, Teams and Interactions – Agile PM top tips
• User stories
• Well constructed user stories
• Requirement through the DSDM Lifecycle
• Requirements – Agile PM top tips
• Estimating – coping with uncertainty
• Styles of Estimating – top down
• Styles os Estimating – bottom up
• Estimating through the Lifecycle
• Estimating – Agile PM top tips
• Planning in a DSDM project
• Planning activity phase by phase
• Planning early phases
• Planning – Evolutionary Development
• Further planning
• Planning – Agile PM top tips
• Using DSDM helps “Never Compromise Quality”
• Process Quality to provide predictability
• Quality across the Lifecycle
• DSDM as a Quality Process
• Quality – Agile PM top tips
• Managing Risk
• Risk – Agile PM top tips
• Project Approach Questionnaire (PAQ)
• Tailoring DSDM using PAQ
• Tailoring - Agile PM top tips
Kaustuv has had 10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry especially in Retail, logistics and IT Service Management in Asia and Europe. He has an analytical, professional skill with strong result oriented work ethic. He places emphasis on strategic planning and decision-making. Kaustuv is experienced in large system development work. This includes managing complex integrated logistics and manufacturing implementation projects. He is able to negotiate and balance competing business issues and anticipate strategic project requirements such as migration, development and risks. He is also a skilled communicator.Kaustuv is an accredited trainer with the APM Group & EXIN. He has successfully trained and coached more than 2000 IT professionals within Asia Pacific and the Middle East, including India, Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore.
Michiel Roelof De Boer
Michiel holds the highest ITIL credential – the ITIL Service Manager (Masters) certification. He is also a certified ITIL Service Manager who teaches Foundation, Practitioners and Service Management. He gained his experience in various local and international companies worldwide where he had executed roles as Manager, Consultant, Project Manager and Instructor as well as having experience in the finance, automation, industry, airlines, logistics, medical and telecommunication sectors. He is experienced in translating business objectives into manageable deliverables, initiating quick wins and creates an environment for continuous improvement. With a management style which is based on coaching and team play, he can effectively communicate with the members of the board as well as employees at various levels of an operation and in many different cultures. Read More
Kui Tze Lin
Experienced consulting in the IT industry focusing on supporting the operations of supply chain planning and optimizing solutions. Started career in IT as a technical/application support consultant. In less than 2 years, he was promoted as the Team Lead to set up and run 24/7 support operations before taking up the role as an Account Manager in 2017.As a grew up in a family of educators are potential life changers and able to facilitate someone to be successful in life. Since his high school and college days, he enjoyed imparting his knowledge to his peers who needed help by organizing group study sessions. Once he finished his A-level examinations, he was teaching in a primary school for half a year before he started university. After he graduated, he continues to deliver customized 1-on-1 tutoring high school pupils during weekends simply because he loves teaching and helping other. Read More
Sean Low is a Diploma holder in Graphic Design from Saito Academy & Higher Diploma and Master's Degree in Business with Infromation Technology from University of Northumbria, NewCastle. He is Management Consultant for Pink Elephant with the responsibility for delivery (consulting projects), training and development in the Asian region. Service Management Process and Applications Manager with the responsibilities of defining, documenting and implementing IT service management processes and policies across the World Vision International (WVI) global partnership that consists of more than 50 countries. Technical Services Manager with HP (formerly EDS) with the responsibility of managing the Wintel support team with 100-150 staffs supporting over international/multinational customers which includes daily operational responsibility for people, customer and day-to-day project management activities of the team. IT Manager for Malaysia’s premier business weekly The Edge. Responsibilities include managing a team of web designers, programmers and system support staff. Other responsibilities include providing strategic direction to implementation of IT processes within the organisation Read More