Agile Project Management Foundation
Starting FromRM 3600.002 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, this Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) certification provides the ability to deliver agile projects in organizations requiring standards, rigor and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile.
This Agile Project Management qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile. It is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experience project managers to those new to the industry.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
• Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
• Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
• Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
• Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
• Agile concerns and issues
• Project Variables – Understanding what is negotiable
• The 8 principles
• Principles – AgilePM top tips
• Factors Instrumental to Success – ISFs
• Project Approach Questionnaire (PAQ)
• The DSDM Process
• Roles and responsibilities
• Project roles
• SDT roles
• Supporting roles
• Products overview
• The products
• MoSCoW prioritisation
• A DSDM structured Timebox
• Timeboxing – the daily stand-up
• Timeboxing – the wider context
• Planning concepts
• Testing concepts
• Planning throughout the Lifecycle
• Planning and quality
• Key DSDM Practice: facilitated workshops
• Key DSDM Practice: Modelling
• Key DSDM Practice: Iterative development
Kaustuv DeKaustuv has had 10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry especially in Retail, logistics and IT Service Management in Asia and Europe. He has an analytical, professional skill with strong result oriented work ethic. He places emphasis on strategic planning and decision-making. Kaustuv is experienced in large system development work. This includes managing complex integrated logistics and manufacturing implementation projects. He is able to negotiate and balance competing business issues and anticipate strategic project requirements such as migration, development and risks. He is also a skilled communicator.Kaustuv is an accredited trainer with the APM Group & EXIN. He has successfully trained and coached more than 2000 IT professionals within Asia Pacific and the Middle East, including India, Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore.
Michiel Roelof De BoerMichiel holds the highest ITIL credential – the ITIL Service Manager (Masters) certification. He is also a certified ITIL Service Manager who teaches Foundation, Practitioners and Service Management. He gained his experience in various local and international companies worldwide where he had executed roles as Manager, Consultant, Project Manager and Instructor as well as having experience in the finance, automation, industry, airlines, logistics, medical and telecommunication sectors. He is experienced in translating business objectives into manageable deliverables, initiating quick wins and creates an environment for continuous improvement. With a management style which is based on coaching and team play, he can effectively communicate with the members of the board as well as employees at various levels of an operation and in many different cultures.
Kui Tze LinExperienced consulting in the IT industry focusing on supporting the operations of supply chain planning and optimizing solutions. Started career in IT as a technical/application support consultant. In less than 2 years, he was promoted as the Team Lead to set up and run 24/7 support operations before taking up the role as an Account Manager in 2017.As a grew up in a family of educators are potential life changers and able to facilitate someone to be successful in life. Since his high school and college days, he enjoyed imparting his knowledge to his peers who needed help by organizing group study sessions. Once he finished his A-level examinations, he was teaching in a primary school for half a year before he started university. After he graduated, he continues to deliver customized 1-on-1 tutoring high school pupils during weekends simply because he loves teaching and helping other.