Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 – Advanced
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
- Voicing professional narrations
- Examining audio characteristics
- Adjusting audio volume
- Adding J-cuts and L-cuts
- Trying out stereo and 5.1 surround sound effects
- Working with the audio mixer
- Outputting tracks to submixes
- Recording voice-overs
- Creating a 5.1 surround sound mix
- Moving up to professional editing with Adobe Audition
- Working with Opacity effect
- Two multiple track video effects: Blend and Texturize
- Working with alpha channel transparencies
- Applied chrona, color and luminance keying effects
- Using matte keys
- Adjusting and enhancing color
- Using nested sequences
- Three quick editing techniques
- Recommended keyboard shortcuts
- Using the Project Manager
- Conducting a Clip Notes review
- High definition video and film features
- Editing Encore DVD menus in Photoshop
- Text animation with After Effects
- Using effects and Motion Tracker
- Recording a videotape
- Exporting a single frame
- Creating standard movie, image sequence and audio files
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Working with edit decision lists
- Exporting DVD
- Previewing Your DVD Project
- Adding DVD markers to the Timeline
- Creating an auto-play DVD with markers
- Using DVD menu templates
- Authoring DVD
Mohd Saiful Nizam
He has conducted and facilitated various types of courses for entrepreneurs and college students using programs developed by himself and his team based on knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and applying this knowledge to help cultivate a learning environment for all the participants that attend his training sessions.
He has also taught participants of various ages and has a lot of experience in handling different types of participants.
Alex Ong Min JieAlex has been working with multimedia applications since Adobe Flash was still Macromedia Flash and has taken up a Bachelor of Computer Science in Multimedia at University Putra Malaysia after the spark of interest. He explores different multimedia applications and several programming languages, such as Java and C#. He is a very fast learner, enabling him to improve himself in the departments he is most interested in. During his final year in UPM, he was a participant of Imagine Cup, and a finalist in the Malaysia levels, which heightened his experience. He has worked at a local Spend Management System Specialist, which enabled him to sharpen his programming skills in .Net. This also helps to improve his understanding of the market's requirements and needs.
Arun Prasath SivananthamArun is one of the leading corporate trainer's that has been in the web development and networking industry for about 5 years. His goal is to lead and be a member of a creative and innovative team to share ideas that will produce outstanding solutions. He is recognized as an accomplished, up-to date technical trainer, very skilled at providing effective technical instruction and coordinating effective training programs. Established as a versatile technical trainer, writer and project implementation lead, Arun is well experienced in Microsoft Office applications, web design, developing I-phone mobile application as well as in consulting and customer service. A savvy IT bridge-builder, he provides service technology companies and their client's efficient and results-oriented communication.His key competencies include setup and delivery of client courses, consultation, network implementation, development of course material for customized courses, project planning, conducting in-house training, mediator of workplace conflicts and diversity.