Adobe Photoshop CS6 - Foundation
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 is a graphics-editing program developed and published by Adobe Systems.
This course contains 7 lessons, which will cover the basics of learning Photoshop and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program.
You'll learn how to create stunning images by editing photos and graphics, work with Images from other Adobe applications and more!
The primary audience for this course is Desktop Publishing Artists, Graphic Artists, IT Executive, Designers, Webmaster and Programmers.
This course will go through the foundation to the advance features of Adobe Photoshop CS6. Thus, it is suitable for anyone who is new to Photoshop environment or those who have not had formal training.
- Participants should be comfortable using a mouse, opening and saving files and the general operations of computers
- Familiarity to any graphics program would be an advantage
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Understand the basic technical skills required to work with types, text, layers, shapes, brushes and to create effects in Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Starting to work in Adobe Photoshop
- Using the tools
- Using the options bar and other panels
- Undoing actions in Photoshop
- Customizing the workspace
- Tools panel overview
- Strategy for retouching
- Resolution and Image size
- Adjusting color in Camera Raw
- Straightening and cropping the Image in Photoshop
- Replacing colors in image
- Adjusting saturation
- Repairing areas
- Spot Healing Brush tool
- Using Content Aware tools
- About selection and selection tools
- Using quick selection
- Moving selected area
- Manipulating selections
- Using the Magic Wand tool
- Selecting with lasso tools
- Rotating selection
- Magnetic Lasso tool
- Cropping image
- Refining edge of selection
- About layers
- Using the layers panel
- Rearranging layers
- Applying gradients to a layer
- Applying layer styles
- Flattening an image
- Processing files in Camera Raw
- Merging exposures and applying advanced color correction
- Correcting digital photographs in Photoshop
- Correcting image distortion
- Adding depths of field
- Working with masks and channels
- Creating a mask
- Refining a mask
- Creating quick masks
- Manipulating image with Puppet Warp
- Working with channels
- About type
- Creating clipping mask from type
- Creating type on a path
- Warping point type
Mohd Saiful Nizam
He has conducted and facilitated various types of courses for entrepreneurs and college students using programs developed by himself and his team based on knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and applying this knowledge to help cultivate a learning environment for all the participants that attend his training sessions.
He has also taught participants of various ages and has a lot of experience in handling different types of participants.
Alex Ong Min JieAlex has been working with multimedia applications since Adobe Flash was still Macromedia Flash and has taken up a Bachelor of Computer Science in Multimedia at University Putra Malaysia after the spark of interest. He explores different multimedia applications and several programming languages, such as Java and C#. He is a very fast learner, enabling him to improve himself in the departments he is most interested in. During his final year in UPM, he was a participant of Imagine Cup, and a finalist in the Malaysia levels, which heightened his experience. He has worked at a local Spend Management System Specialist, which enabled him to sharpen his programming skills in .Net. This also helps to improve his understanding of the market's requirements and needs.
Arun Prasath SivananthamArun is one of the leading corporate trainer's that has been in the web development and networking industry for about 5 years. His goal is to lead and be a member of a creative and innovative team to share ideas that will produce outstanding solutions. He is recognized as an accomplished, up-to date technical trainer, very skilled at providing effective technical instruction and coordinating effective training programs. Established as a versatile technical trainer, writer and project implementation lead, Arun is well experienced in Microsoft Office applications, web design, developing I-phone mobile application as well as in consulting and customer service. A savvy IT bridge-builder, he provides service technology companies and their client's efficient and results-oriented communication.His key competencies include setup and delivery of client courses, consultation, network implementation, development of course material for customized courses, project planning, conducting in-house training, mediator of workplace conflicts and diversity.