Adobe Photoshop CC-Foundation
Starting FromRM 1300.002 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
· An overview to the workspace.
· Basic photo corrections, including a strategy for retouching.
· Use Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) to adjust the color in a JPEG.
· Repair areas using the Clone Stamp and Healing Brush tools.
· Make basic selections with the Selection tools.
· Create, use, name, and reorder Layers.
· Use Adobe Camera Raw to process a raw file.
· Manipulate an image with Puppet Warp.
· Create and refine a mask.
· Use Adobe Bridge to open and rename files.
Adobe Photoshop CC is used by photographers, graphic and web designers, and video professionals. This introduction class will give you a solid core to understanding the basics of using Adobe Photoshop and how to edit photos.
You should have a good working knowledge of your computer and its operating system. Make sure that you know how to use the mouse and standard menus and commands, and also how to open, save, and close files, and navigate to other folders
This program will be presented via interactive lecture and practical hands-on activities.
· Using the tools and menus
· Using the Panels and the Options bar
· Using Undo and History
· Customizing the workspace
· Using Help and finding resources
· Learning a strategy for retouching
· Understanding resolution and image size
· Processing JPEGs using Adobe Camera Raw
· Straightening and cropping an image in Photoshop
· Replacing colors in an image
· Adjusting saturation with the sponge tool
· Repairing areas with the clone stamp tool
· Using the Spot Healing Brush tool
· Using the Patch tool with Content-Aware technology
· Sharpening the image with Smart Sharpen
· Using the Quick Selection, Marquee, Lasso, and Magic Wand selection tools
· Moving, rotating, scaling, and manipulating selections
· Cropping an image
· Using the Layers panel
· Creating, naming, rearranging, and copying layers
· Changing the layer opacity and blending modes
· Creating and editing text layers
· Applying a gradient to a layer
· Adding an adjustment layer
· Applying and updating layer effects
· Adding a border
· Flattening and merging layers
· Processing camera raw files in Adobe Camera Raw
· Adjusting White Balance
· Creating a Levels Adjustment layer
· Using the Healing Brush, Dodge and Sponge tools
· Adjusting Shadows and Highlights
· Correcting red eye
· Correcting image distortion
· Adding depth of field
· Creating and refining a mask
· Creating and editing a Quick Mask
· Manipulating an image with Puppet
· Working with Channels
Mohd Yunus Bin OmarMohd Yunus has been working in the IT industry since 1995 and has been exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With years of experience working with multimedia, IT services and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He shares his passion in multimedia related software especially Adobe and Autodesk products and specializes in visual effects, animation, graphic and web designing, architectural, mechanical and electrical.