Adobe Indesign CS6 - Advanced
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Adobe InDesign is a software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books. InDesign can also publish content suitable for tablet devices in conjunction with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite.
This course contains 8 lessons, which will cover the basics of learning InDesign and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program.
You'll learn how to create printing designs for such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines and more!
The primary audience for this course is Desktop Publishing Artists, Graphic Artists, IT Executive, Designers, Webmaster and Programmers.
This course will go through the foundation to the advance features of Adobe InDesign CS5. Thus, it is suitable for anyone who is new to InDesign environment or those who have not had formal training.
- Participants should be comfortable using a mouse, opening and saving files and the general operations of computers
- Familiarity to any graphics program would be an advantage
- Participants should be familiar with the basics of Adobe InDesign or have attended the “Getting Started with Adobe InDesign CS6" training
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Understand the basic technical skills required to work with types, text, layers, shapes, brushes and to create effects in Adobe InDesign CS6
- Creating and applying paragraph styles
- Creating and applying character styles
- Nesting character styles inside paragraph styles
- Creating and applying object styles
- Globally updating styles
- Loading styles from another document
- Adding graphics from another program
- Comparing vector and bitmap graphics
- Managing links to imported files
- Updating revised graphics
- Adjusting display quality
- Working with clipping paths
- Working with alpha channels
- Importing native Adobe graphic files
- Using the library
- Using Adobe Bridge
- Converting text to table
- Formatting a table
- Creating a header row
- Adding graphics to table cells
- Creating and applying table and cell styles
- Importing and colorizing a grayscale image
- Applying transparency settings
- Applying transparency settings for EPS images
- Adding transparency effects
- Importing and adjusting Illustrator transparency
- Applying transparency settings to text
- Working with effects
- Preflighting files
- Packaging files
- Creating Adobe PDF proof
- Previewing separations
- Previewing transparency flattened
- Previewing the page
- Printing a laser or inkjet proof
- Using the Ink Manager
- Adding form fields
- Exporting an interactive Adobe PDF file
- Completing a booklet
- Choosing content of ebook
- Adding metadata
- Exporting an EPUB file
- Creating a running footer
- Adding a footnote
- Adding a cross-reference
- Sync a book
- Generating table of contents
- Indexing a book
Mohd Saiful Nizam
He has conducted and facilitated various types of courses for entrepreneurs and college students using programs developed by himself and his team based on knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and applying this knowledge to help cultivate a learning environment for all the participants that attend his training sessions.
He has also taught participants of various ages and has a lot of experience in handling different types of participants.
Alex Ong Min JieAlex has been working with multimedia applications since Adobe Flash was still Macromedia Flash and has taken up a Bachelor of Computer Science in Multimedia at University Putra Malaysia after the spark of interest. He explores different multimedia applications and several programming languages, such as Java and C#. He is a very fast learner, enabling him to improve himself in the departments he is most interested in. During his final year in UPM, he was a participant of Imagine Cup, and a finalist in the Malaysia levels, which heightened his experience. He has worked at a local Spend Management System Specialist, which enabled him to sharpen his programming skills in .Net. This also helps to improve his understanding of the market's requirements and needs.
Arun Prasath SivananthamArun is one of the leading corporate trainer's that has been in the web development and networking industry for about 5 years. His goal is to lead and be a member of a creative and innovative team to share ideas that will produce outstanding solutions. He is recognized as an accomplished, up-to date technical trainer, very skilled at providing effective technical instruction and coordinating effective training programs. Established as a versatile technical trainer, writer and project implementation lead, Arun is well experienced in Microsoft Office applications, web design, developing I-phone mobile application as well as in consulting and customer service. A savvy IT bridge-builder, he provides service technology companies and their client's efficient and results-oriented communication.His key competencies include setup and delivery of client courses, consultation, network implementation, development of course material for customized courses, project planning, conducting in-house training, mediator of workplace conflicts and diversity.