Adobe Illustrator CS6 - Advanced
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Adobe Illustrator CS6 is a leading vector graphics program for graphic arts and is used extensively in the printing and publishing, World Wide Web and graphic design industries.
This course contains 8 lessons, which will cover the basics of learning Illustrator and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program.
You'll learn how to create artwork for illustrations, logos, stationery, page layouts, posters and integrate with Adobe Flash® movies, Adobe InDesign® layouts and more!
The primary audience for this course is Desktop Publishing Artists, Graphic Artists, IT Executive, Designers, Webmaster and Programmers.
This course will go through the foundation to the advance features of Adobe Illustrator CS6. Thus, it is suitable for anyone who is familiar with the Illustrator environment or those who have not had formal training.
- Participants should be comfortable using a mouse, opening and saving files and the general operations of computers
- Familiarity to any graphics program would be an advantage
- Participants should be familiar with the basics of Adobe Illustrator or have attended the “Getting Started with Adobe Illustrator CS6" training
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Understand the advanced technical skills required to work with graphics and illustrations in Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Creating layers
- Moving objects and layers
- Locking and viewing layers
- Creating clipping masks
- Merging layers
- Applying appearance attributes
- Understanding the Perspective Grid
- Working with the Perspective Grid
- Using a preset grid
- Drawing objects in perspective
- Selecting and transforming in perspective
- Attaching objects to perspective
- Working with gradients
- Adjusting direction and angle of gradient
- Adding transparency to gradients
- Working with blended objects
- Modifying blends
- Creating smooth color blends
- Working with brushes
- Using Calligraphic brushes
- Editing a brush
- Remove brush stroke
- Using Art brushes
- Creating an Art brush
- Painting with Bristle brush
- Working with the Blob brush
- Editing with the Eraser tool
- Using live effects
- Applying effects
- Editing effects
- Styling with effects
- Editing shapes with Pathfinder effect
- Applying Photoshop effects
- Working with 3D effects
- Creating revolved objects
- Change lighting of a 3D objects
- Mapping a symbol to the 3D artwork
- Using appearance attributes
- Editing and adding appearance attributes
- Adding additional stroke and fill
- Using graphic styles
- Creating and applying graphic styles
- Applying appearance to layer
- Managing graphic styles
- Working with Symbols
- Creating and editing symbols
- Using existing Illustrator symbols
- Working with Symbolism tools
- Spraying symbol instances
- Editing symbols with the Symbolism tools
- Storing and retrieving artwork with the Symbols panel
- Mapping a symbol to 3D artwork
- Symbols and Flash integration
- Working with Adobe Bridge
- Combining artwork
- Vector versus Bitmap graphics
- Placing Adobe Photoshop files
- Embedding places image
- Masking an image
- Applying clipping mask to an image
- Editing and releasing a mask
- Creating opacity mask
- Sampling colors in placed image
- Exporting a layered file to Photoshop
- Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Illustrator and Adobe Flash
- Illustrator and Adobe Flash Catalyst
- Illustrator and Adobe Flex
Mohd Saiful Nizam
He has conducted and facilitated various types of courses for entrepreneurs and college students using programs developed by himself and his team based on knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and applying this knowledge to help cultivate a learning environment for all the participants that attend his training sessions.
He has also taught participants of various ages and has a lot of experience in handling different types of participants.
Alex Ong Min JieAlex has been working with multimedia applications since Adobe Flash was still Macromedia Flash and has taken up a Bachelor of Computer Science in Multimedia at University Putra Malaysia after the spark of interest. He explores different multimedia applications and several programming languages, such as Java and C#. He is a very fast learner, enabling him to improve himself in the departments he is most interested in. During his final year in UPM, he was a participant of Imagine Cup, and a finalist in the Malaysia levels, which heightened his experience. He has worked at a local Spend Management System Specialist, which enabled him to sharpen his programming skills in .Net. This also helps to improve his understanding of the market's requirements and needs.
Mohd Yunus Bin OmarMohd Yunus has been working in the IT industry since 1995 and has been exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With years of experience working with multimedia, IT services and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He shares his passion in multimedia related software especially Adobe and Autodesk products and specializes in visual effects, animation, graphic and web designing, architectural, mechanical and electrical.