Respect Your Dreams
Follow through on your goals with courses
1231sdf dgsdfgsdfgkjnusdifugbsdiufgbs dkjfgnksjdfngksjdfngksbd ;fkjgbsd;kjfgbkj
Adobe Illustrator CC - Foundation
Starting FromRM 1300.002 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
- Good working knowledge of your computer and its operating system
- Know how to use the mouse and standard menus and commands
- Know how to open, save, and close files, and navigate to other folders
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Have an overview of the workspace.
- Learn how to select objects using both the five selection tools and also with advanced selection techniques. You will understand how to work in groups and with Isolation mode.
- Create and modify basic shapes and join them together to create new shapes using both the classic pathfinder and the new Shape Builder. Learn about strokes and Learn how to change the width, alignment, and create a variable width.
- Use Image Trace to trace raster images and make vector paths.
- Understand how to use artboards, including how to create, resize, rename, reorder, and delete them.
- Learn to scale, reflect, rotate, shear, and position objects with precision.
- Be introduced to the Pen tool to create straight and curved paths.
- Understand how color works in Illustrator, and create solid, pattern, and gradient swatches.
- Create and format basic type.
Arun Prasath SivananthamArun is one of the leading corporate trainer's that has been in the web development and networking industry for about 5 years. His goal is to lead and be a member of a creative and innovative team to share ideas that will produce outstanding solutions. He is recognized as an accomplished, up-to date technical trainer, very skilled at providing effective technical instruction and coordinating effective training programs. Established as a versatile technical trainer, writer and project implementation lead, Arun is well experienced in Microsoft Office applications, web design, developing I-phone mobile application as well as in consulting and customer service. A savvy IT bridge-builder, he provides service technology companies and their client's efficient and results-oriented communication.His key competencies include setup and delivery of client courses, consultation, network implementation, development of course material for customized courses, project planning, conducting in-house training, mediator of workplace conflicts and diversity.
Mohd Yunus Bin OmarMohd Yunus has been working in the IT industry since 1995 and has been exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With years of experience working with multimedia, IT services and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He shares his passion in multimedia related software especially Adobe and Autodesk products and specializes in visual effects, animation, graphic and web designing, architectural, mechanical and electrical.
based on 0 ratings reviews