Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Already purchased this offering? Log in
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Adobe Illustrator CC - Foundation
This course is specially designed for Designers and graphic artists of all types who are new to Illustrator or have used it a little bit and want to create digital graphics, illustrations, charts, and flyers for all kinds of media: print, web, interactive, video, and mobile.
- Good working knowledge of your computer and its operating system
- Know how to use the mouse and standard menus and commands
- Know how to open, save, and close files, and navigate to other folders
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Have an overview of the workspace.
- Learn how to select objects using both the five selection tools and also with advanced selection techniques. You will understand how to work in groups and with Isolation mode.
- Create and modify basic shapes and join them together to create new shapes using both the classic pathfinder and the new Shape Builder. Learn about strokes and Learn how to change the width, alignment, and create a variable width.
- Use Image Trace to trace raster images and make vector paths.
- Understand how to use artboards, including how to create, resize, rename, reorder, and delete them.
- Learn to scale, reflect, rotate, shear, and position objects with precision.
- Be introduced to the Pen tool to create straight and curved paths.
- Understand how color works in Illustrator, and create solid, pattern, and gradient swatches.
- Create and format basic type.
Tern Zhi-Guang is a certified professional trainer for both creative and professional courses. He has 3 years' experience in the multimedia industry as a Web Designer cum Trainer and is well-verse in content management system for the web. As an Adobe Certified Expert, he lives up to his standard and has never failed to make his class an active and lively one. He is a highly motivated person and his involvement in martial arts has also helped him to be mentally strong as well as a highly disciplined. The organizations that have benefited from his training are UTM, POLIKU, Chung Hwa, Osram, CIDB Construct Service S/B, Holiday Tours & Travel S/B, I&P Group S/B, Sunway Education Group S/B Software, TBWA-ISC Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Net Business Solution, Public Mutual Berhad, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, University Malaya, University Malaysia Sabah, University Malaysia Sarawak, Polytechnic Arau, UITM Puncak Perdana, Sony Malaysia, Jabatan Landscape Malaysia, Polytechnic Dungun, Universiti Malaysia Pahang and Institute Latihan Perindustrain Selandarb(Malacca). Read More
Mohd Yunus Bin Omar
Mohd Yunus has been working in the IT industry since 1995 and has been exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With years of experience working with multimedia, IT services and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He shares his passion in multimedia related software especially Adobe and Autodesk products and specializes in visual effects, animation, graphic and web designing, architectural, mechanical and electrical. Read More