Adobe Flash Professional CS6 - Advanced
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Adobe Flash (formerly Macromedia Flash) is a multimedia plat form used to add animation, video, and interactivity to web pages. Flash is frequently used for advertisements, games and flash animations for broadcast. More recently, it has been positioned as a tool for "Rich Internet Applications" ("RIAs").
This course contains 5 lessons, which will cover the basics of learning Flash and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program.
You'll learn how to create artworks and animation using Flash, creating flash videos, games, websites, applications and more!
This course will go through the foundation to the advance features of Adobe Flash CS6. Thus, it is suitable for anyone who is new to Flash environment or those who have not had formal training.
- Participants should be comfortable using a mouse, opening and saving files and the general operations of computers
- Familiarity to any graphics program would be an advantage
- Participants should be familiar with the basics of Adobe Flash or have attended the “Getting Started with Adobe Flash CS6" training
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Understand the advanced technical skills required to work with tools, animation, timelines in Adobe Flash.
- Creating buttons
- Understanding ActionScript 3.0
- Preparing the timeline
- Adding a stop action
- Creating event handlers for buttons
- Creating event handlers
- Creating Home button
- Playing animations at destination
- Animated buttons
- Understanding TLF text
- Adding simple text
- Adding multiple columns
- Wrapping text
- Hyperlink text
- Creating user-input text
- Loading external text
- Understanding the project file
- Using sounds
- Understanding flash video
- Using Adobe Media Encoder
- Understanding encoding options
- Playback of external video
- Working with video and transparency
- Using cue points
- Embedding flash video
- Loading external content
- Removing external content
- Controlling movie clips
- Creating masks
- Testing a Flash document
- Understanding the bandwidth profiler
- Adding Metadata
- Publishing a movie for the web
- Alternative publishing options
Mohd Saiful Nizam
He has conducted and facilitated various types of courses for entrepreneurs and college students using programs developed by himself and his team based on knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and applying this knowledge to help cultivate a learning environment for all the participants that attend his training sessions.
He has also taught participants of various ages and has a lot of experience in handling different types of participants.
Alex Ong Min JieAlex has been working with multimedia applications since Adobe Flash was still Macromedia Flash and has taken up a Bachelor of Computer Science in Multimedia at University Putra Malaysia after the spark of interest. He explores different multimedia applications and several programming languages, such as Java and C#. He is a very fast learner, enabling him to improve himself in the departments he is most interested in. During his final year in UPM, he was a participant of Imagine Cup, and a finalist in the Malaysia levels, which heightened his experience. He has worked at a local Spend Management System Specialist, which enabled him to sharpen his programming skills in .Net. This also helps to improve his understanding of the market's requirements and needs.
Mohd Yunus Bin OmarMohd Yunus has been working in the IT industry since 1995 and has been exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With years of experience working with multimedia, IT services and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He shares his passion in multimedia related software especially Adobe and Autodesk products and specializes in visual effects, animation, graphic and web designing, architectural, mechanical and electrical.