Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 - Advanced
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Adobe Dreamweaver (formerly Macromedia Dreamweaver) is a proprietary web development application originally created by Macromedia.
This course contains 6 lessons, which will cover the basics of learning Dreamweaver and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program.
You'll learn how to create websites using Dreamweaver, creating layouts, using HTML and more!
The primary audience for this course is Desktop Publishing Artists, Graphic Artists, IT Executive, Designers, Webmaster and Programmers.
This course will go through the foundation to the advance features of Adobe Dreamweaver CS6. Thus, it is suitable for anyone who is new to Dreamweaver environment or those who have not had formal training.
- Participants should be comfortable using a mouse, opening and saving files and the general operations of computers
- Familiarity to any web development program would be an advantage
- Participants should be familiar with the basics of Adobe Dreamweaver or have attended the “Getting Started with Adobe Dreamweaver CS6" training
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Understand the basic technical skills required to work with HTML, CSS, and website development tools in Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Previewing a completed file
- Working with Dreamweaver behaviors
- Working with Spry Accordion widgets
- Understanding web animation and video
- Previewing a completed file
- Adding web animation to a page
- Adding a web video file to a page
- Learning about forms
- Adding form to a page
- Inserting text form elements
- Inserting checkboxes
- Creating radio buttons
- Working with lists
- Adding a submit button
- Emailing form data
- Styling forms
- Working with dynamic content
- Previewing the completed file
- Using HTML and XML data
- Choosing a server model
- Configuring a local web server
- Setting up a test server
- Building database applications
- Building pages with ASP, ColdFusion or PHP
- Creating a master/detail page set
- Creating a detail page
- Defining a remote site
- Cloaking folders and files
- Wrapping things up
- Putting your site online
- Synchronizing local and remote sites
Mohd Saiful Nizam
He has conducted and facilitated various types of courses for entrepreneurs and college students using programs developed by himself and his team based on knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and applying this knowledge to help cultivate a learning environment for all the participants that attend his training sessions.
He has also taught participants of various ages and has a lot of experience in handling different types of participants.
Alex Ong Min JieAlex has been working with multimedia applications since Adobe Flash was still Macromedia Flash and has taken up a Bachelor of Computer Science in Multimedia at University Putra Malaysia after the spark of interest. He explores different multimedia applications and several programming languages, such as Java and C#. He is a very fast learner, enabling him to improve himself in the departments he is most interested in. During his final year in UPM, he was a participant of Imagine Cup, and a finalist in the Malaysia levels, which heightened his experience. He has worked at a local Spend Management System Specialist, which enabled him to sharpen his programming skills in .Net. This also helps to improve his understanding of the market's requirements and needs.
Mohd Yunus Bin OmarMohd Yunus has been working in the IT industry since 1995 and has been exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With years of experience working with multimedia, IT services and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He shares his passion in multimedia related software especially Adobe and Autodesk products and specializes in visual effects, animation, graphic and web designing, architectural, mechanical and electrical.