Adobe After Effect CS6 – Foundation
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Adobe After Effects is a digital motion graphics and compositing software published by Adobe Systems, used in the post-production process of filmmaking and television production. Its main uses are the origination of 2D and 2.5D animation, visual effects compositing and finishing (image adjustment, color correction etc.).
This course contains 7 lessons, which will cover the basics of learning After Effects and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program.
You'll learn how to create videos using After Effects, adding effects to videos and more!
This course will go through the foundation to the advance features of Adobe After Effects CS6. Thus, it is suitable for anyone who is new to After Effects environment or those who have not had formal training.
- Participants should be comfortable using a mouse, opening and saving files and the general operations of computers
- Familiarity to any video editing program would be an advantage
- Creating a project and importing footage
- Creating a composition and arranging layers
- Adding effects and modifying layer properties
- Animating the composition
- Previewing your work
- Optimizing performance
- Rendering and exporting
- Customizing the workspace
- Controlling the brightness of the UI
- Importing footage using Adobe Bridge
- Creating the composition
- Working with imported Illustrator layers
- Applying effects to a layer
- Applying an animation preset
- Previewing the effects
- Adding transparency
- Rendering the composition
- Creating and formatting point text
- Using a animation preset
- Animating with scale keyframes
- Animating imported Photoshop text
- Animating type tracking
- Using text animator group
- Cleaning up the path animation
- Animating a nontext layer along a motion path
- Adding motion blur
- Adding a shape layer
- Creating custom shapes
- Creating stars
- Incorporating video and audio layers
- Applying a Cartoon effect
- Adding a title bar
- Animating the scenery using parenting
- Adjusting an anchor point
- Masking video using vector shapes
- Keyframing a motion path
- Animating additional elements
- Applying an effect
- Creating an animated slide show
- Adding an audio track
- Simulating lighting changes
- Duplicating an animation using the pick whip
- Animating movement in the scenery
- Adjusting the layers and creating a track matte
- Animating the shadows
- Adding a lens flare effect
- Creating a mask with the Pen tool
- Editing a mask
- Feathering the edges of a mask
- Replacing the content of the mask
- Adding reflection
- Creating a vignette
- Adjusting colors
Mohd Saiful Nizam
He has conducted and facilitated various types of courses for entrepreneurs and college students using programs developed by himself and his team based on knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and applying this knowledge to help cultivate a learning environment for all the participants that attend his training sessions.
He has also taught participants of various ages and has a lot of experience in handling different types of participants.
Alex Ong Min JieAlex has been working with multimedia applications since Adobe Flash was still Macromedia Flash and has taken up a Bachelor of Computer Science in Multimedia at University Putra Malaysia after the spark of interest. He explores different multimedia applications and several programming languages, such as Java and C#. He is a very fast learner, enabling him to improve himself in the departments he is most interested in. During his final year in UPM, he was a participant of Imagine Cup, and a finalist in the Malaysia levels, which heightened his experience. He has worked at a local Spend Management System Specialist, which enabled him to sharpen his programming skills in .Net. This also helps to improve his understanding of the market's requirements and needs.
Mohd Yunus Bin OmarMohd Yunus has been working in the IT industry since 1995 and has been exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With years of experience working with multimedia, IT services and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He shares his passion in multimedia related software especially Adobe and Autodesk products and specializes in visual effects, animation, graphic and web designing, architectural, mechanical and electrical.