Adobe After Effect CS6 – Advanced
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Adobe After Effects is a digital motion graphics and compositing software published by Adobe Systems, used in the post-production process of filmmaking and television production. Its main uses are the origination of 2D and 2.5D animation, visual effects compositing and finishing (image adjustment, color correction etc.).
This course contains 7 lessons, which will cover the basics of learning After Effects and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program.
You'll learn how to create videos using After Effects, adding effects to videos and more!
This course will go through the foundation to the advance features of Adobe After Effects CS6. Thus, it is suitable for anyone who is new to After Effects environment or those who have not had formal training.
- Participants should be comfortable using a mouse, opening and saving files and the general operations of computers
- Familiarity to any video editing program would be an advantage
- Participants should be familiar with the basics of Adobe After Effects or have attended the “Getting Started with Adobe After Effects CS6" training
- About the Puppet tools
- Adding deform pins
- Defining areas of overlap
- Stiffening an area
- Animating pin positions
- Recording animation
- Adjusting color balance
- Replacing the background
- Removing unwanted items
- Correcting a range of colors
- Warming colors with the Photo Filter effect
- Building a 3D object
- Working with a null object
- Working with 3D text
- Creating a backdrop for 3D animation
- Nesting a 3D composition
- Adding a camera
- Animating 3D objects
- Adding reflections to 3D objects
- Animating a camera
- Adjusting layer timing
- Using 3D lights
- Adding effects
- Adding motion blur
- Tracking the footage
- Creating cameras
- Creating realistic light
- Creating additional text elements
- Locking a layer to a plane with null object
- Animating text
- Adjusting camera’s depth of field
- Using motion stabilization
- Using single point motion tracking
- Using multipoint tracking
- Creating a particle simulation
- Retiming playback using the Timewarp effect
- Creating templates for rendering process
- Creating templates for output modules
- Exporting to different output media
Mohd Saiful Nizam
He has conducted and facilitated various types of courses for entrepreneurs and college students using programs developed by himself and his team based on knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and applying this knowledge to help cultivate a learning environment for all the participants that attend his training sessions.
He has also taught participants of various ages and has a lot of experience in handling different types of participants.
Alex Ong Min JieAlex has been working with multimedia applications since Adobe Flash was still Macromedia Flash and has taken up a Bachelor of Computer Science in Multimedia at University Putra Malaysia after the spark of interest. He explores different multimedia applications and several programming languages, such as Java and C#. He is a very fast learner, enabling him to improve himself in the departments he is most interested in. During his final year in UPM, he was a participant of Imagine Cup, and a finalist in the Malaysia levels, which heightened his experience. He has worked at a local Spend Management System Specialist, which enabled him to sharpen his programming skills in .Net. This also helps to improve his understanding of the market's requirements and needs.
Mohd Yunus Bin OmarMohd Yunus has been working in the IT industry since 1995 and has been exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With years of experience working with multimedia, IT services and end users, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He shares his passion in multimedia related software especially Adobe and Autodesk products and specializes in visual effects, animation, graphic and web designing, architectural, mechanical and electrical.