Adobe Acrobat XI – Advanced
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Acrobat Level I or equivalent experience, plus the prerequisites for Level I.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Add signatures and security to your PDF
- Create, edit, and fill out forms in Acrobat
- Create and edit forms using the new FormCentral
- Use predefined actions and create your own actions to automate repeated tasks
- Learn to remove sensitive information the correct way from a PDF by using the redaction tools
- Creating PDF portfolios
- Customizing your PDF portfolio
- Sharing your PDF portfolio
- Searching a PDF portfolio
- Viewing documents in Protected Mode
- Viewing security settings
- Adding security to PDF files
- About digital signatures
- Modifying signed documents
- Certifying PDF files
- Signing certified documents
- Adding comments to a PDF document
- Working with comments
- Initiating a shared review
- Converting PDF files to interactive PDF forms
- Adding form fields
- Distributing forms
- Collecting form data
- Working with form data
- Using predefined actions
- Creating an actions
- Sharing actions
- Legal features in Acrobat
- About Bates numbering and redaction
- Using Bates Numbering
- Using redaction
- Assembling PDF documents
- Marking redactions across multiple pages
- Creating files for print ad prepress
- Preflighting files
- Working with transparency
- Setting up color management
- Previewing your print job
- Advanced printing controls
Mohd Saiful Nizam
He has conducted and facilitated various types of courses for entrepreneurs and college students using programs developed by himself and his team based on knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and applying this knowledge to help cultivate a learning environment for all the participants that attend his training sessions.
He has also taught participants of various ages and has a lot of experience in handling different types of participants.
Alex Ong Min JieAlex has been working with multimedia applications since Adobe Flash was still Macromedia Flash and has taken up a Bachelor of Computer Science in Multimedia at University Putra Malaysia after the spark of interest. He explores different multimedia applications and several programming languages, such as Java and C#. He is a very fast learner, enabling him to improve himself in the departments he is most interested in. During his final year in UPM, he was a participant of Imagine Cup, and a finalist in the Malaysia levels, which heightened his experience. He has worked at a local Spend Management System Specialist, which enabled him to sharpen his programming skills in .Net. This also helps to improve his understanding of the market's requirements and needs.
Arun Prasath SivananthamArun is one of the leading corporate trainer's that has been in the web development and networking industry for about 5 years. His goal is to lead and be a member of a creative and innovative team to share ideas that will produce outstanding solutions. He is recognized as an accomplished, up-to date technical trainer, very skilled at providing effective technical instruction and coordinating effective training programs. Established as a versatile technical trainer, writer and project implementation lead, Arun is well experienced in Microsoft Office applications, web design, developing I-phone mobile application as well as in consulting and customer service. A savvy IT bridge-builder, he provides service technology companies and their client's efficient and results-oriented communication.His key competencies include setup and delivery of client courses, consultation, network implementation, development of course material for customized courses, project planning, conducting in-house training, mediator of workplace conflicts and diversity.