Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Accredited PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Level
The PRINCE2 Foundation level introduces you to the PRINCE2 method, whilst the Practitioner Level teaches you to apply and tailor PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project. These courses conform to the 2017 syllabus.
The first part of the PRINCE2 Foundation training can also be taken as a standalone PRINCE2 Foundation Level Training.
Upon completion of the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training, you should be able to:
· Understand the PRINCE2 method at the Foundation Level and, where chosen, the Practitioner level.
· Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2.
· Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method.
· Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project.
· Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried throughout the project.
· Understand how to apply the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes and tailoring within a work environment).
· Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context.
· Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context.
· Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context.
· Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
· To pass the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam, where chosen, the PRINCE2 Practitioner Level Exam.
· Project Managers
· Programme Managers
· Team Managers and Support Staff
· General Managers, CEOs & Stakeholders
· Staff who will have defined role in a project
· Project Management Consultants
· System Analysts & Business Analysts
· Anyone who is involves in a project
· Anyone who intends to be a Prince2 trainer or Consultant
The style of delivery will be instructor-led with the trainer taking attendees through each elements of the Method and illustrating each key point with examples.
Questions and discussions will be encouraged throughout the event.
A summary of how each Process operates and the linkages that exist between the PRINCE2 Themes & Processes will be presented using Process Integration Models.
· Course Objectives
· What is a project?
· Structure of PRINCE2
· Continued Business Justification
· Learn from Experience
· Defined roles & responsibilities
· Manage by Stages
· Manage by Exception
· Focus on Products
· Tailor to suit the project environment
· PRINCE2 is a process-based approach for project management. There are 7 processes in PRINCE2 which provide the set of activities required to direct, manage and deliver a project successfully.
· PRINCE2 Process Integration Model will be used to help delegates understand & appreciate what should be done to manage each project and why it should be done and when in the project life cycle.
· Business Case
· PRINCE2 Project Walk Through
Exam Technique & Foundation Exam
· PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
Foundation Certificate is a mandatory pre-requisite to undertake the Practitioners exam and is held on end of Day 3 of the program
· One hour duration
· 60 questions,
· Closed book
· 33/60 required to pass =55% pass mark
A review of the entire method, consolidating understanding and
addressing any areas of concern.
Sample scenario-based exercises, designed to focus candidates on the application of the PRINCE2 method.
Project Model Walk Through
· PRINCE2 Principles
· PRINCE2 Themes
· PRINCE2 Processes
· PRINCE2 Roles
· Tailoring PRINCE2 in a project environment
PRINCE2 Project Scenarios
· Business Case
· Quality In A Project Environment
· Product Based Planning
· Management of Risk
· CHANGE Control
· Progress (Monitor & Control)
Discussions on how to implement PRINCE2 in
your working environment & tailoring the application of PRINCE2 relevant to the size, complexity, risk and importance of a project in a real work environment.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
Practitioner exam is held on Day 6
· 68 questions
· 150 minute exam duration
· Open-book examination (only Official PRINCE2® Manual is allowed)
required to pass = 55% pass mark.
Simon Seow Poon Shing
Simon Seow Poon Shing is a trainer of caliber excellence in the field of PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology, SSADM System Development Methodology, P30 Portfolio, Programme and Project Office. He graduated from City of London Polytechnic with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies and a Certificate in Programming Technology. He is a Certified Practitioner for PRINCE2 Project Management; P3O Portfolio, Programme & Project Management Office; MSP Programme Management; Accredited Trainer PRINCE2; Accredited Trainer MSP; Certified Practitioner and Trainer SSADM Structured Systems Analysis & Design Methodology.
He is also an Examiner for System Analysis & Design (British Computer Society); a Regional Moderator for National Computing Center, UK and a Founding Member for Malaysian Chapter EDP Auditors Association. He brings with him more than 30 years of experience in a wide range of industries, situations and countries to design programmes for top corporate organizations. He has worked in the UK and in Asia in the field of Finance, Education, IT and Consulting.Read More