AWS Technical Essentials
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS SysOps Administrators, Solution Architects and Developers interested in using AWS services
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
• Understand basic data centre design concepts
• Recognise terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console
• Understand the foundational infrastructure services, including Amazon Virtual Private cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
• Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
• Understand AWS management tools, including Amazon CloudWatch and AWS Trusted Advisor
AWS History: AWS was incorporated in 1994 and launched its Online Book Store in 1995 and then launch its publishing in 2005 and in 2006 Amazon launched Amazon Web Services in 2007, Amazon Kindle was launched for on-line content material. Later on in after 2012 Amazon launched Amazon
These are all types of Foundation services offered by the Amazon Web Services which provide scalable, highly available Virtual Servers (EC2 Instances), flexible and highly responsive with fastest read write IO storages like S3, low cost Storage Solution for backup and archive EBS and Cloud Network Services VPC.
Amazon Web Services (IAM) is a web service which that helps us to control securely access to all Amazon Web Services resources. Also, Integration of Active Directory (AD) and LDAP users is possible with IAM through Connector.
Two types of Databases offered by the AWS are RDS and DynamoDB. If you need to handle bulk data with complex queries then RDS is the Solution otherwise DyanamoDB is best with nosql database solution.Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) is a good solution for those, who want to run a common database engine with no need for dealing with administration and maintenance.
Amazon CloudWatch is a monitoring service for AWS cloud resources and the applications you run on AWS. Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) is a solution to distribute traffic load on two or more member servers of ELB. Auto Scalable is a top notch solution to meet the high demand of resources in the peak timing of the business hours. And Trust Advisor always throw a light for the consumed and unused resources of AWS.