Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
AD427: Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Learn how to incorporate workflow processing in business applications
Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite (AD427) is for developers and architects who wish to incorporate workflow processing in business applications.
Through hands-on labs, the student will learn the architecture and features of Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, basic and advanced business process modeling (BPMN 2.0), and integration of workflow into Java™ SE and Java EE applications. In addition to creating workflow applications, the student will learn how to unit test and debug those applications using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio. Students will learn how to deploy a business process and monitor its runtime state.
• Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6 architecture and features
• Basic and advanced business process modeling
• Integrating workflow into applications
• Testing and debugging BPM applications
• Monitoring BPMS processes
• Process simulation
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement applications that use business process modeling, specifically with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6.
• Firm understanding of Java, including Java development tools (i.e. Maven and Eclipse via Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio).
• Familiarity with general workflow concepts. Business process management (BPM) experience is not required.
• Familiarity with Red Hat Decision Manager 7 is helpful but not required.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to install, configure, and manage the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform to deploy containerized applications that are highly available, resilient, and scalable. Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform enables rapid application development and deployment, as well as portability of an application across environments. The platform also offers simplified application scaling, administration, and maintenance of adapted or cloud-native applications.
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to develop, test, and integrate workflow processing using business process modeling expressed in the standard Business Processing Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0) graphical language.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Design BPMN diagrams using JBoss Developer Studio
• Integrate BPMN processes with Java or Java EE applications
• Debug BPMN processes
• Handle human tasks and exception flows in a BPMN process
• Monitor, simulate and optimize BPMN process execution
• Review the architecture and major components of the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
• Install BPMS, JBoss Developer Studio, BPMS and BRMS tooling, and a first application.
• Create business process models using the tooling in JBDS.
• Create an application that uses a business process.
• Deploy the application to the BPMS server.
• Create a unit test for a BPMS application.
• Debug the application in JBoss Developer Studio.
• Create more complex business processes.
• Use the dashboard builder to monitor and control processes.
• Use the simulation engine extension to simulate a business process.
Red Hat Certified Trainer