Course: CL110; Duration: 5 Days; Instructor-led
Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® certification or equivalent experience
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Launch an instance using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage projects, quotas, and users
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage the Keystone identity service using the unified command-line interface
- Manage instances using the unified command-line interface
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using PackStack
Introduce and review the course.
Launch an instance and describe the terminology and services used in OpenStack.
Manage projects and users using Horizon.
Manage project quotas using Horizon.
Manage flavors using Horizon.
Manage images using Horizon.
Manage networks using Horizon.
Manage floating IP addresses using Horizon.
Manage block storage using Horizon.
Manage security and access to instances using Horizon.
Manage instances using Horizon.
Install an OpenStack proof of concept using PackStack.
Manage the Keystone identity service using the command-line interface.
Prepare to launch instances and manage instances using the command-line interface.
Manage instances using the command-line interface.
Manage block storage using the command-line interface.
Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I course.