Duration: 2 days; Instructor-led
Exam is included
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects (including Project Managers, Team Managers, General Managers, Consultants, and support staff).
PRINCE2® Foundation certificate. The 2-day course is advised for students who recently passed the PRINCE2® Foundation exam. Other students are advised to follow the 3-day course with extra repetition of the Foundation materials.
This course is highly interactive and uses diverse teaching methods (lectures, self-assessments, group discussions, activities, and videos) to accommodate different learning styles This training will also leverage on participant’s personal life and work experiences.
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding to a given project scenario.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles, and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Practitioner exam.
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well- managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
- The PRINCE2® 6th edition update
- Tailoring and project context
- Applying the PRINCE2® Principles
- Business case
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Manage Product Delivery
- Manage Stage Boundaries
- Closing a project