Enhance Your Skills with Microsoft Courses
Are you ready to supercharge your Microsoft skills and become a presentation pro? Look no further than Info Trek’s Excel and PowerPoint Productivity Hacks for Presenter course (Course Code: EXFM; Instructor-led). This course is a game-changer for managers at all levels and professionals looking to elevate their Excel and PowerPoint expertise. Whether you’re a novice or already have some knowledge, this one-day instructor-led program is designed to take your skills to the next level.
Elevate Your Productivity
Unlock the secrets of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and learn how to create dynamic reports, eye-catching presentations, and real-time dashboards. Discover the power of Excel formulas, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, and Pivot Charts to compile data-driven reports that make a lasting impression.
Power Up Your Presentations
Take your PowerPoint presentations to new heights by mastering themes, SmartArt, animations, and transitions. Learn to paste Excel dashboards directly into PowerPoint for seamless, visually appealing presentations that captivate your audience.
By mastering the tools in this course, you’ll be better equipped to excel in your professional life. Whether you’re in management or aspiring to be, the knowledge gained will help you make impactful data-driven decisions and deliver engaging presentations that set you apart.
Invest in yourself and your career by enrolling in our Excel and PowerPoint Productivity Hacks for Presenter course. It’s time to stand out and shine in the world of Microsoft applications. Join us at Info Trek and take your Microsoft skills to the next level.
Course Code: EXFM; Instructor-led
This course is designed for Managers of all levels; and personnel who already know and want to further enhance their knowledge and practical uses of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint is essential with the following pre-requisites:
- Have attended Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint – Foundation Level
- Able to Create, Open & Close a New workbook in Excel & New Presentation in PowerPoint
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change. This one-day instructor- led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to create a simple to complex Excel Report/Dashboard & eye-catching PowerPoint presentation which easy to maintain and visual appealing.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Create simple formula by reference data from cell
- Apply freeze cell reference
- Understand the uses of VLOOKUP
- Use VLOOKUP in different situation (approximately match & exact match)
- Nest VLOOKUP function and IFERROR function
- Create simple Table and export it to Pivot Table
- Use different calculation in Pivot Table
- Insert slicer to analyse data
- Create dynamic dashboards by creating different Pivot Charts
- Paste Excel dashboard as link to PowerPoint for presentation
- Understand about theme colour and customize to keep consistency within a presentation
- Understand different types of animation and transition
- Apply trigger to activate multiple animation
- Cell referencing
- Absolute Cell Referencing
- VLOOKUP Exact Match
- Nested VLOOKUP with IFERROR Function
- VLOOKUP Approximately Match
- Use VLOOKUP to return more than one result-Array Formula
- Convert raw data into an Excel Table format
- Covert Table to Pivot Table
- Apply changes to database and synchronize the changes
- Using Pivot table to Compile Report
- What is Pivot Table Fields?
- Using different formulas in Pivot Table
- Creating Pivot Char
- Show/Hide the filtering button in Pivot Chart
- Export Pivot Excel Dashboard to POWERPOINT
- Choosing a Theme
- Choosing a Variant
- Utilize the colour dropper to pick up colour from objects
- Create customize colour palate to keep the consistency of the whole presentation
- Inserting SmartArt
- One click Organization Chart with SmartArt
- Add Assistant(s) to your Organization Chart
- Entrance, emphasis & exit animation
- Start animation using trigger
- How to use transition to create endless timeline or process with hyperlinks