Course duration: 5 days; Instructor-led
It is designed for people with existing knowledge of computing and programming concepts, and who need to learn all aspects of Java SE in the shortest possible time.
This course is highly interactive and uses diverse teaching methods (lectures, self-assessments, group discussions, activities, and videos) to accommodate different learning styles This training will also leverage on participant’s personal life and work experiences.
- Manipulate numeric, text, date and time values using appropriate Java primitives and classes
- Organise Java code using classes, interfaces and enumerations
- Implement program logic using variables, arrays, conditional and loop constructs
- Create Java applications that leverage the object-oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Use Lambda Expressions
- Use Java Collections API
- Process information using Streams API
- Use Java Concurrency API
- Implement error propagation and handling
- Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to read and write binary and text data
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems
- Deploy and execute Java applications using a modularized approach