Course Code: ITIL® 4 Practices: Monitor, Support & Fulfil; Duration: 3 Days; Instructor Led
Gain the practical skills from the world’s most accepted framework for IT! AXELOS (PeopleCert) latest practice-based modules will provide shorter and more flexible training with opportunity to bundle, mix and match the modules. The practice-based modules start with the management practices covered in the ITIL 4 Foundation, based on the practice guides.
A management practice is defined as a set of organisational resources designed for performing work or accomplishing an objective. There are 34 ITIL management practices in total, representing some of the most practical resources of the framework.
The individual practices will be offered through 1-day training, or combined practices in 3-day training with practical assignments built into the course, to help you apply what you’ve learned in real-life work scenarios. These practices are also enriched with additional guidance on the capability model based on the ITIL 4 maturity model.
Monitor, Support & Fulfil, the first batch of 5 individual practices consists of:
- Service Desk
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
To achieve the Practice Manager designation, you will need to have completed 5 individual practices plus the ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module, or you will need to have completed the 3-day combined module plus the ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module.
The individual practice course is intended for professionals that want to prove and validate their skills in specific practice areas. The combined practice course is aimed towards validating the skills and knowledge of professionals seeking to establish a good cross practice collaboration and effective service valuestreams.
ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is required.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
At the end of either the individual practice or the combined practices course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the purpose and description, terms and concepts, scope, practice success factors and key metrics of the practice/practices
- Gain knowledge on how how the practice/practices contribute to service value chain activities
- Identify the roles, competencies, responsibilities, organizational structures and teams that supports the practice/practices.
- Identify the critical success factors and recommendations for implementing and improving the practice/practices, including the role of partners and suppliers.
- Develop an understanding of how information and technology can support and enable the practice/practices
- purpose and description
- terms and concepts
- practice success factors
- key metrics
- how the practice contributes to service value chain activities
- the processes and activities of the practice
- roles, competencies, and responsibilities
- organizational structures and teams
- information exchange: inputs and outputs
- automation and tooling
- relationships with third parties involved in the practice
- sourcing considerations
- Exam is included