Unleash Your Potential as an Infrastructure Architect
Are you ready to shape the digital landscape and elevate your career as an Infrastructure Architect? Dive into Info Trek’s intensive four-day CITA-Associate certification course, where you’ll embark on a transformative journey into the heart of infrastructure, networks, and operations. This course is designed for System Engineers, Network Engineers, Datacenter Engineers, and many other IT professionals seeking to supercharge their expertise.
What You'll Gain
Through interactive lectures, practical exercises, and insightful discussions, you’ll master the art of infrastructure architecture. By the end of this course, you’ll be equipped with a toolkit of skills and frameworks essential for navigating the dynamic world of technology. You’ll learn to optimize hardware and platform investments, participate in project teams, and provide invaluable leadership in both application design and development. This is your opportunity to become a pivotal figure in the world of infrastructure, making strategic decisions that optimize technology resources, all while elevating your career to new heights.
Building the Future
As an Infrastructure Architect, you’ll play a crucial role in designing robust platforms to support enterprise business applications. Your journey will encompass modules covering Data Center Infrastructure, Application and Management Systems, Design Patterns and Models, Frameworks, Methodologies, and Tools, and the crucial role of architecture throughout the lifecycle. At Info Trek, we’re not just about learning; we’re about transforming careers. Join us, and let’s build the future together. Your adventure as an Infrastructure Architect awaits!
Course Code: Infrastructure Architecture; Duration: 4 Days; Instructor-led
The CITA-Associate certification includes two exams: BTs exam and specialisation Exam (Choose any one specialisation from Business, Information, Infrastructure, Software or Solution Architecture)
The Infrastructure Architect provides strategic uses of infrastructure, network and operations as an asset. They create and deliver technology strategies to optimise the use of technology resources related to hardware and physical systems.
Iasa Infrastructure Architecture Training provides a platform from which professional infrastructure architects develop a mastery of network, computing platform and operations to guide the organization to valuable investments in hardware and platform. By the end of this course, students will be equipped with necessary skills, framework and tools required to facilitate successful management and development of infrastructure architecture.
This course is specially design for System Engineers, Network Engineers, Datacenter Engineers, BCP Specialists, DR Specialists, Server Engineers, Security Engineers, Team Leaders, Infrastructure Engineers, System Configuration Managers, System Administrators, System Managers and System Consultants
Certified IT Architect Foundation (CITA-F®) and Iasa Associate Business Technology Strategy (BTS)
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
At the end of either the individual practice or the combined practices course, participants will be able to:
- Review Rigorous design methodology and cost optimization that consistently yields the right level of technical design documentation and develop technical solutions that conform both to customer requirements and software development standards.
- Participate and recommend technology prioritization through the project implementation process.
- Act as a key member of project team and provide technology platform leadership in both application design and development.
- Address infrastructure reusability and services as well as to communicate infrastructure concepts to all levels of management.
- Apply infrastructure quality attributes techniques to achieve robust platform that support enterprise business applications.
- Data Center Overview
- Networking and Telephony
- Storage Platform
- Computer Platform
- Operating Platform
- Infrastructure Application Platform
- Business Application Platform
- Management Platform
- Monitoring Platform
- Backup Recovery Platform
- Design and Modeling for Infrastructure
- Designing for Availability
- Hosting Models
- Infrastructure Frameworks and Methodologies
- Service Design (ITIL)
- Service Transition (ITIL)
- Service Operation (ITIL)
- Working with Other Architects
- Your Role Before, During & After Project Delivery
- Day in the Life of an Infrastructure Architect
- Looking Forward