Power BI Certification: Supercharge Your Data Skills
Are you ready to take your data analysis and reporting skills to the next level? Look no further than the ‘DAX in Power BI Part II’ course offered by Info Trek, a leading provider of corporate technology training in Malaysia. This course is your ticket to a Power BI certification that can turbocharge your career in data-related roles.
Unleash the Power of DAX in Power BI
In just one day of instructor-led training, you’ll delve into the world of DAX formulas, functions, and operators. This course is not just about theory; it’s about hands-on learning. You’ll learn how to perform advanced calculations and queries on data within Power BI, making you a go-to expert for data-related tasks. The ‘DAX in Power BI Part II’ course is ideal for a range of professionals, including Sales Executives, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and more. To excel in this course, you should have some familiarity with creating formulas in Microsoft Excel and be comfortable with importing data into Power BI.
Elevate Your Career with Power BI Certification
Upon completion, you won’t just understand DAX formulas; you’ll be able to create impressive reports, manipulate data effectively, and optimize your workflow. This certification can be your golden ticket to career growth, helping you stand out in a competitive job market. Don’t miss the chance to enhance your data skills and boost your career prospects with the ‘DAX in Power BI Part II’ course. It’s time to empower your future with the power of Power BI certification.
Duration: 1 Day; Instructor-led
DAX formulas include functions, operators, and values to perform advanced calculations and queries on data in related tables and columns in tabular data models in Power BI. Learning how to create effective DAX formulas will help you get the most out of your data.
- Sales Executive / Managers
- Business Analysist
- Resource Planning Team
- Project Managers
- Purchasing Manager
- Financial Executive / Managers
- Attended PART I
- Familiar with creating formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Import data from various source into Power BI
- Understand relationship between tables
- Creating visual reports in Power BI
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion, and practical exercise.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Enhance your productivity using ribbons in PowerPoint
- Move beyond default PowerPoint templates
- Create impressive presentations using templates
- What is data lineage?
- TREATAS function
- Filters are tables!
- Difference between base tables and expanded tables
- Filtering a column
- What are arbitrarily shaped filters?
- Example of an arbitrarily shaped filter
- ALLSELECTED function revisited
- Shadow filter contexts
- Static segmentation
- Circular dependency in calculated tables
- Dynamic segmentation
- How to handle many-to-many relationships
- Bidirectional filtering
- Expanded table filtering
- Comparison of the different techniques
- Understanding ambiguity
- Working at different granularity
- Using TREATAS function
- Calculated tables to slice dimensions
- Leveraging weak relationships
- Scenario recap
- Checking granularity in the report
- Hiding or reallocating
- Working with tables and queries
- EVALUATE syntax
- CALCULATETABLE function
- SELECTCOLUMNS function
- SUMMARIZE function
- SUMMARIZECOLUMNS function
- CROSSJOIN function
- TOPN and GENERATE functions
- ROW and DATATABLE functions
- Tables and relationships
- UNION, INTERSECT and EXCEPT functions
- GROUPBY functions
- Query measures